Friday, May 2, 2008

Destination Canada, eh?

Well, I am off to beautiful B.C. to teach a couple of classes at my great friend Jackie's shop near White Rock. The first one is on animal features so I will post some samples from this in a few days. It is very strange to be teaching this particular class as the very first colored pencil class I ever took (9 long years ago) was of the same subject. Feels very full circle. 

When I get back I have oodles of work to do. Gearing up for my first year of summer festivals, too many commissions to get my head around, finishing up my first book, and a gallery show of urban landscapes just to name a few. Hopefully, I can get a few figurative pieces thrown in there just for fun. The good news is that I will be taking you all with me on this wild ride and you can keep me on task!

Tally ho!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home