Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Onward & Upward

"Thwarted"     8x8"

Things are really ramping up here at the studio. This week I will be giving a free demo at the Artist's Edge www.artistsedge.com in Silverdale, Wa at 3pm May 8th and then I am heading over to Paddywack www.paddywack.net in Mill Creek, Wa for another demo on Saturday, May 9th at noon. If you are in either area this weekend stop in and say hi!

This new piece is a tribute to birds everywhere! Cats are clever but they are often "Thwarted"!
If you have outdoor cats that like to hunt think about putting a breakaway collar on them with a big bell to warn the birds of your little hunters approach. The songbirds of the world will thank you!

This original and small prints are available for purchase so look for them this summer at the many art festivals I will be attending. (I will post my show schedule here in a few days.)

Best to all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home