Monday, August 30, 2010

My Fall workshops are almost here!


Hi everyone,

Here is the class image for my Fall workshops this year. I hope that those of you that are interested will be able to make it to one of them as this will be a fun piece and you will learn a lot of good techniques while working on it.

These are the locations where I will be teaching through the end of the year. Please contact me if you are interested in attending and I will make sure you are signed up.

September 25-26th (3 SPOTS LEFT)
Theodoratos Studios, Shoreline, WA
twodogstudio@msn.com

October 2-3rd
Rockwater Art Center, Poulsbo, WA
www.artistsedge.com

October 9-10th (NEW LOCATION)
Cole Gallery and Art Supplies, Edmonds, WA
www.colegallery.net/exhibitions.php?loc=class

November 6-7th
Tiggy's, Crescent Beach, BC
www.tiggys.ca

Whew! Makes me look kind of busy, eh? Stay tuned, more cool new work is on the way and thanks for all your support folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anne Komar said...

Hi there just wondering what medium you will be using, thanks, Mary Anne Komar

September 21, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home