Thursday, October 4, 2012

Gig Harbor Art "Sail" This Weekend

Hi all,

I am just packing to go set up some of my work at the Gig Harbor Yacht Club for a show this weekend. I will have a couple of originals as well as my limited edition prints, books, and notecards for sale. I will also be working on my newest piece, a snippit of which you can see in this post. Just a teaser, but if you were ever curious as to how I create my drawings this would be a perfect opportunity to stop by and chat with me for a bit. There will be 25 other artists on hand as well to keep you entertained.

Hours are:
Opening Event - Friday, October 5th, 7-9pm (Invitation only so email me if you would like to attend this wine and appetizer event)

Saturday - 10-5 (Free admission)
Sunday - 11-4 (Free Admission)


It is going to be yet another beautiful Fall weekend and perfect for taking a drive or a sail over to Gig Harbor.

8209 Stinson Avenue
Gig, Harbor, WA

Hope to see you there!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home