Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"The Seeker"   2x3"


I wanted to give you all an updated workshop list in case you might be hankering for some summer art education!  I am only listing the classes that are not currently full but many of these are nearly full so if you are interested don't delay. Prices vary by location so click on the links for more specific information.

June 6-7th  Crescent Beach, BC Canada  www.tiggys.ca

June 12-13th Pousbo, WA   www.artistsedge.com

July 31st - August 1st  Poulsbo, Wa  www.artistsedge.com

August 25 - 27th  Lincoln City, Or   www.sitkacenter.org
(This is a newly added second session that does not appear yet on their website but is structured the same as the full class there in June.)

ALSO, I am putting together a list of people interested in a summer/fall class in Seattle so if this sounds like something you might enjoy then send me an email and I will add you to the list.

Thanks in advance to everyone and I hope to see you in one of these fun and informative workshops.

Eileen



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home