Monday, November 1, 2010

Top Something over 31





Happy November!

I just wanted to pass on the news that I am featured in this month's Southwest Art Magazine as one of their top artists to watch. I wasn't in the top 21 but I was a finalist out of apparently 3,000 entries so I am just tickled to be acknowledged.

Also, I have decided to attend this year's Best of the Northwest art show in Seattle on November 12-14th so if you are around that weekend, do come on down and see the show. Here is a link for more information and directions - http://www.nwartalliance.com/events/Fall_2010_Best_of_the_Northwest/

I am a late addition to this show so I am not on the website but I will be there and will have some new, interesting offerings available.

Be Well!
Eileen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Eileen! You are certainly deserving of this recognition. Woot Woot!

~ Sue

November 1, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home