Saturday, October 6, 2012

How About a Class

 Detail of my current drawing, another teaser!

Hi All!!

I have been asked a lot lately about classes and there has been special interest in a class in my studio. I have never done this before but after some consideration I think it would be fun for folks to see where I work and join me for a couple of days of learning.

So, there is not a lot of notice but if I can get some takers I am offering a 2 day class -

November 10-11th, Saturday and Sunday
10-4:30pm
$200

My studio is in Kingston, approximately 2 miles from the Kingston Ferry terminal. There are lots of great places to stay in North Kitsap so you can grab a friend and make a weekend out of it or if you prefer to walk across the ferry I can pick you up and shuttle you over from the ferry terminal.

This class would cover my technique of ink, watercolor, and colored pencil, from concept to completion. Returning students can work on their own project and new students will work on a project with me that I will design around the students interests ( I will ask everyone that registers what they prefer to draw and go with the majority).

The added bonus is that you get a chance to see what I am working on and how I organize my working space, and where I get my inspirations from.

Please email me if you have any questions or would like to register. Class size is limited to 8.

Meanwhile, enjoy this great Fall weather we are having!

Eileen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home