Sunday, May 18, 2008

Summer/Fall Class Schedule


I have finally scheduled some workshops at my studio in Kingston for the summer and fall. I will be teaching the same method as previous classes at Sitka Art Center (Oregon) and Tiggy's in Canada. Here is the general course description:

"This workshop will teach you how to use pen and ink, watercolor, and colored pencil together to create richly detailed pieces of art. This mixed media approach allows for a quick build up of color and value while still leaving room for the beautiful detail and control of colored pencil. You will learn watercolor and colored pencil application tips, and how to extract the best qualities of each medium in this fun and informative workshop."

There is a 6 person max so I can spend the time necessary with each person. Cost is $90.00 per day. Here are the dates I have available fro 2008:

July 15-16th
August 8-10th
September 5-7th

The image above was created using this method (as are most of my pieces) and gives an idea of what the course will cover though subject matter is open to suggestion. It is nice having classes at my studio as students can also see how I organize and use my space, and get to see works in progress. 

Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home