Wednesday, July 1, 2009

OMG the book is here!


So guess what came in the mail yesterday? If you guessed the first copies of my new book then you are a winner! 

Kind of weird to see them in print. It is a basic colored pencil book that doesn't cover my current technique but fun nonetheless. I will be selling signed copies at my shows and classes and they will be available in July at most art stores, Amazon, ect. 

I also want to thank everyone who took my recent workshops in Crescent Beach, Poulsbo and in Lincoln City. I had a great time working with all of you and I hope you learned a few new tricks!

I have a bunch of new work coming out in the next few weeks so stay tuned!

Eileen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Eileen!
Looks like a great book!
Don't be a stranger - I'm still at DS in Bellevue and going back to study with Tenaya in the fall.
-Holly dslifedrawing@yahoo.com

July 7, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home