Friday, May 13, 2011

Auxiliary Power

Tomorrow is my first show of the year and I am super excited. Lookout Los Altos, here I come. I am debuting a lot of new work and have more originals available for purchase than I have had in a long time. Can't wait to finally have them in front of an audience.

This is a fun one of some tree swallows towing a little toy helicopter. I wonder who the first person to ask me how I got the birds to do that will be..... They never believe me when I tell them they are not photographs.

Enjoy!
Eileen

2 Comments:

Blogger Beegie said...

How did you get....?
I am amazed at how many great pieces you are putting out there! I still need to start one!

May 14, 2011 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Two Dog said...

Glad you like it. I sold it pretty quick so I didn't get to live with it very long but it was fun to watch it evolve.

Now go create something, will ya!

Eileen :)

May 21, 2011 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home