Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bellevue Museum Show


"Making the Grade" - colored pencil/watercolor

It is that time of year again! I would like to invite you all to join me at the Bellevue Arts Museum show this weekend for an overdose of art! I am in booth F-6 in the mall parking garage this year and am looking forward to unveiling some new work, like this little piece with the hummingbirds.

I really appreciate all of you who have followed and encouraged me over the past few years and I look forward to seeing some familiar faces again this weekend.

http://www.bellevuearts.org/fair/index.html


Best!
Eileen

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary S said...

That's a wonderful drawing you did with that old scale. I hope to make it to Bellevue this weekend sometime.
Gary

July 29, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger CJ Ink said...

Oh boy! Saw you today at the Fair and bought your book and a card. Looking forward to collecting more of your work. Thanks for sharing. (sign me "a fan")

July 29, 2011 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home