Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fall Class Project

"The Strategist"  6.5x12"

Hi all,

I am still in the midst of the summer show season but I did want to get this image out there to inspire some of you to sign up for one of my Fall workshops this year. You can go to my website and see the many places and dates that are available - http://www.twodogstudio.com/page3/page3.html.

My studio workshop in November has 5 spots still available so if you want to get into that one get a hold of me as soon as you can. Also, the October classes at Ornamental Arts in Marysville will be a different project than the one shown above.

So, if you have been mulling over the idea of learning colored pencil then this is your opportunity!

My next show will be Art in the Pearl in Portland, OR. It is Labor Day weekend and it is a really awesome show so if you are looking for something to do that holiday weekend consider a trip to that part of the world.

Be well!

Eileen

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Really this is cool the studio workshop in November had 5 spots still available so if you want to get into that one get a hold of me as soon as you can. Also, the October classes at Ornamental Arts in Marysville is a different project than the one shown above.You can visit EXPORTING ART exporting art

March 10, 2014 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really this is cool the studio workshop in November had 5 spots still available so if you want to get into that one get a hold of me as soon as you can. Also, the October classes at Ornamental Arts in Marysville is a different project than the one shown above.You can visit EXPORTING ART exporting art

March 10, 2014 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I love your work! I recently discovered some of your paintings in a gallery in LaConner. (I'm a writer, originally from Arlington.) If I credited your work and provided links to your website, would you mind if I occasionally used your work on my blog and newsletter? You can visit my blog at Kristystories.blogspot.com

March 12, 2015 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home