Saturday, May 24, 2008

Show Schedule

"Hopeful"    3x5"

I thought I would post this image because of the title. I am "hopeful" that many of you will be able to come out and see me at some of the following summer art festivals. All of these are juried shows and have a great selection of fabulous local artwork. 

June 13-15th Edmonds Arts Festival  www.edmondsartfestival.com

July 10-13th  Kent Cornucopia Days  www.kcdays.com
July 18-20th  Kirkland Uncorked  www.kirklanduncorked.com
July 25-27th  Bellevue Festival of the Arts  www.bellevuefest.org

August 1-3rd  Anacortes Arts Festival  www.anacortesartsfestival.com
August 15-17th Best of the Northwest   www.art-seattle.com/events.php

November 7-9th Bainbridge Island Art in the Woods  www. cafnw.org
November 14-16th Best of the Northwest  www.art-seattle.com/events.php

So, there you have it. Stop in and say hello to Scout and I if you get a chance.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home