Thursday, June 26, 2008

Return from Lincoln City

"Untitled"  6x4"

Just got back late last night from teaching a workshop in Oregon. I had a great group of people in the class and it made for a really pleasant learning environment.  So, welcome to my blog new Oregon (and one Californian) friends! I encourage you to go back through previous posts and check them out. Here is a new little piece that my students will recognize! A little different subject matter for me but not to worry - I am back to the animals today! I am gearing up for Kent Days on July 11th-13th and hope to have a new "auto" themed piece to share with you before then. Fingers crossed...

As always, thanks to all of you for your awesome support.
Eileen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home