Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Genealogy"

"Genealogy"    9x11"


Well, I finally have a new piece to post to the blog. This is sort of my homage to self discovery as I am kind of feeling the need to look inward and assess my life and my work and where I am heading. I think it's the change of season or just some misguided artistic angst. Either way I hope you enjoy this piece and like the concept as there are more like it heading down the pike.

Be well and have a great Thanksgiving. I am gearing up for my last show for 2009 in San Francisco on November 28-29th so I will check in when I get back home.

Eileen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Liesl said...

This is beautiful, love the idea and the execution - congratulations!
My favorite in the Explore this show :)

February 1, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home