Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Series

"Extreme Sports - Avian Edition"  
SOLD

How's this for a new series? I am not sure where this came from but it was a lot of fun collecting the rocks and stalking birds with my camera so I think I will be doing a few more just for fun. 

Thanks to everyone who made it out to Bellevue and stopped by my booth. It is always great to see a familiar face. I had a great show and many originals found new homes so I am busily in the studio creating more for the Bainbridge Island Studio Tour on August 7-9th.

This month's prize winners are Rae T. of Silverdale and Kristen D. of Gig Harbor. Each of you will receive a free print of your choice so expect to hear from me shortly.

Back to work.... Thanks to all of you for tuning in.

Eileen



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home